Traffic Ticket Advocates have been fighting Careless Driving tickets successfully in the Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Markham, Aurora, Vaughan, the GTA and surrounding areas for over 25 years.
Careless driving can be defined as a vehicle on the road or highway without due care and attention or without reasonable consideration for other persons using the road. Examples of careless driving acts that you may or may not have been ticketed for include tailgating another vehicle, passing another vehicle in an aggressive manner, failing to yield to pedestrians on a crosswalk, and many more. Careless driving may sometimes result in a traffic accident so there are many reasons why you might have been caught.
Traffic Ticket Advocates specializes in representing you on your traffic offences. We have successfully represented thousands of satisfied clients and are continuously striving to obtain the absolute best results for our clients.
Contact Traffic Ticket Advocates for your initial consultation to discuss your case and go over the potential avenues in which we can handle your case.
- Any person who drives carelessly a motor vehicle, who without due care and attention, or without reasonable consideration for other persons using the highway
- Usually involves a collision, but does not require one
- This offence is a major offence and carries 6 demerit points and a set fine of $400
- This offence should not be taken lightly
- There are several other sections under the Highway Traffic Act that also reference collisions
- All should be discussed with a licenced paralegal so that you know your options
All convictions will stay on your driving record for 3 years and could affect your insurance rating.
Once retained, we will file your ticket. In 2-4 months a trial date will be set and we will order the evidence of the case from the charging officer. We will review this evidence with you and discuss all the reasonable options. These options range from running a trial and challenging the officers evidence and pushing for a withdraw, or we can negotiate a reasonable resolution with the crown to reduce your demerit points and fine.