Looking for Stunt Driving ticket fighters in Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Markham, Aurora or Vaughan ? Traffic Ticket Advocates can help you!!
Traffic Ticket Advocates specializes in representing you on your traffic offences. We have successfully represented thousands of satisfied clients and are continuously striving to obtain the absolute best results for our clients.
Contact Traffic Ticket Advocates for your initial consultation to discuss your case and go over the potential avenues in which we can handle your case.
Stunt Driving- Section 172.1 under Highway Traffic Act
- The most common type of Stunt Driving is anyone who has been caught at 50 km/h over the posted speed limit at posted 80 km/h zone and above and 40 km/h over the speed limit below a posted 80 km/h zone.
- Racing another vehicle and performing a stunt are also under this section.
- The minimum fine is $2000 and can go up to $10000, and will incur 6 demerit points.
- Automatic licence suspension for a 1 year period and possibly for a term not more than 2 years for the first offence, not more than 10 years for the 2nd offence within a 10 year period of the first offence.
- Possible imprisonment for a term not more than 6 months.
Your Drivers licence will also be suspended at roadside for 30 days, and your vehicle will be impounded automatically for 14 days. Costs vary for impound, and are the defendant’s responsibilities.
All convictions will stay on your driving record for 3 years and could affect your insurance rating. A guilty plea of this charge will have a detrimental effect on your insurance.
Once retained, we will attend court and set a trial date. We will review the charging officer’s evidence with you and discuss all the reasonable options. These options range from running a trial and challenging the officers evidence and pushing for a withdraw, or negotiating a reasonable resolution with the crown to reduce your demerit points and fine.